Apostolic Faith Mission
(Redirected from Apostolic Faith)
Apostolic Faith Mission is the name of several Pentecostal congregations and denominations:
- Apostolic Faith Mission of South Africa
- Pentecostal denomination founded by Florence L. Crawford now known as the Apostolic Faith Church
- Apostolic Faith Mission of Los Angeles, California, home to the Azusa Street Revival
- Movement begun by Charles Fox Parham, later merged with other Pentecostal groups to form the Assemblies of God USA
- Apostolic Faith Mission of Australasia, first Pentecostal organization in Australia, succeeded by the Assemblies of God in Australia
- Apostolic Faith Mission in China (使徒信心會), a loose organization of American Pentecostal missionaries influenced by the Azusa Street Revival. Many of the individuals involved later became affiliated with the Assemblies of God. (R.G. Tiedemann, Reference Guide to Christian Missionary Societies in China, p.121-122)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apostolic Faith Mission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.