|Look up apostrophe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An apostrophe is a punctuation mark, represented as ’ or '.
Apostrophe may also refer to:
- Apostrophe (figure of speech), an address to a person or personified object not present
- Apostrophe ('), a 1974 album by Frank Zappa
- Apostrophes: A Book of Tributes to Masters of Music, a 1910 boom
- Apostrophes (talk show), a French television program about books
- "Apostrophe", a song by The Doubleclicks from the 2010 album Chainmail and Cello.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apostrophe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.