From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Appa (or APPA) may refer to:
- Appa (band), a Japanese rock band formed in 2004
- Appa (character), a creature from the television program Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Appa (judge royal), Hungarian noble from the 12th century
- Appa (rapper), Moroccan-Dutch rapper
- Appa (film), a 2016 Tamil language film
- Appa, name of two trading posts of the Dutch West India Company in Benin, see Dutch Slave Coast
- APPA (Haiti), the Haitian political party Peasant Affair with the Haitian People
- American Psychopathological Association, a scientific professional organization
- American Public Power Association, an energy trade organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.