|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
As of the 2001 Indian census[update], Appakudal had a population of 9,516. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Appakudal has an average literacy rate of 59%, lower than the national average of 59.5%; with 69% of the males and 49% of females literate. 10% of the population is under 6 years of age. Recently more number of male and female are having good education and are working in varies field like education dept, IT field, Industries, Govt Revenue service,police dept, health service, private sectors and Abroad too. Among these people two Medical officers, one Educationist and one police officer are from Appakudal village itself. The famous lord siva, muniappan, amman, and murugan are temples for worship. The Bhavani river running on southern side of the village.
Industry, Shops, Computer and trade centre
1) Sakthi Sugars Limited 2) Departmental store 3) computer centres 4) beauty parlours 5) hotels
(1) Sakthi Primary School, Sakthi Nagar. (2) Sakthi Higher Secondary School, Nachimuthupuram, Sakthi Nagar. (3) Government Higher Secondary School, A. Pudupalayam. (4) Sri Vivekananda Vidhya Bhavan Matric Higher Secondary School, Bhavani Mainroad. (5) Kavitha Nursery & Primary School, Sakthi Nagar. (6) Bhavani Union Middle School, Appakudal.
Sakthi Polytechnic College. Sakthi Nagar.
Dharmarathnakara Dr Mahalingam Institute of Paramedical Sciences & Research. Sakthi Nagar.
Kumaraguru Institute of Agriculture
1) Government Primary Health Centre, Arthanari Street, Appakudal. 2) V.M.K Hospital, Sakthi Nagar. 3) Saravan Hospital, Anthiyur Road, Appakudal. 4) SPK Hospital, Bhavani Main Road, Appakudal. 5) Sriram Child And Maternity Hospital, Kavandapadi Mainroad, Appakudal. 6) Government Veterinary Hospital, Bhavani Mani road, Appakudal. 7) NM Hospital, Appakudal. 8) Raghav Hospital, Naaykknur Road, Appakudal.
1) Canara Bank. Sakthi Nagar. 2) Pallavan Grama Bank. Appakudal. 3) Axis Bank. Appakudal.
1) Vijayan Theatre. 2) Bhavani River. 3) Eswaran Temple. 4) Thannasi Muniyappan Temple. 5) A.pudupalayam mariamman temple 6) Murugan Temple (MalaiKovil) 7) Ayyan Kovil, pinamprivu (5 KM from Appakudal) 8) A.Pudupalayam Sri OM kaliammman kovil temple 9) A.Pudupalayam volleyball ground 10) A.Pudupalayam ceram association 11) A.Pudupalayam school ground. 12) Muniyappan kovil ground. 13) Manjamadai river. 14) karuppu samy kovil,A.pudupalayam
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This Erode district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|