From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Appalachia or Appalachian can refer to:
- Appalachia, a cultural region associated with the Appalachian Mountains in the eastern United States
- the Appalachian Mountains
- Appalachia (Mesozoic), a Mesozoic-era island
- Appalachia, Virginia, a town in the U.S. state of Virginia
- Appalachia (Delius), a rhapsody by Frederick Delius
- Appalachia (journal), a mountaineering and conservation journal published by the Appalachian Mountain Club since 1894
- Appalachian League
- Appalachian State University
- Appalachian Trail
- Appalachian music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appalachia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.