Appanoose Township, Hancock County, Illinois
Location in Hancock County
Hancock County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||30.34 sq mi (78.6 km2)|
|• Land||25.52 sq mi (66.1 km2)|
|• Water||4.82 sq mi (12.5 km2) 15.89%|
|Elevation||686 ft (209 m)|
|• Density||17/sq mi (7/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62330, 62354, 62358|
|GNIS feature ID||0428595|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 30.34 square miles (78.6 km2), of which 25.52 square miles (66.1 km2) (or 84.11%) is land and 4.82 square miles (12.5 km2) (or 15.89%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains Appanoose Cemetery.
Airports and landing strips
- Sineles Sunset Strip
- Winchester Airport
- Nauvoo-Colusa Community Unit School District 325
- Illinois's 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Appanoose Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Madison Township, Lee County, Iowa||Green Bay Township, Lee County, Iowa|
|Jefferson Township, Lee County, Iowa||Pontoosuc Township|
|Nauvoo Township||Sonora Township||Rock Creek Township|