|Look up apparatus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Apparatus may refer to:
- Technical term for a body of the Soviet and post-Soviet governments (see Apparatchik)
- Equipment (disambiguation)
- Critical apparatus, the critical and primary source material that accompanies an edition of a text
- "Apparatus" (song), a song by Bombus
- Apparatus (band), an electro-industrial group active during the nineties
- Apparatus (journal), an academic journal on film
- Fire apparatus
- Kipp's apparatus, an apparatus designed for preparation of small volumes of gases
- Golgi apparatus, an organelle found in most eukaryotic cells
- Apparatus theory
- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, a post-hardcore band
- Ideological state apparatuses, a philosophical construct by Louis Althusser
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apparatus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.