From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Apparent may refer to:
- Apparent magnitude, measure of brightness of a celestial body as seen by an observer on Earth
- Apparent places, the actual coordinates of stars as seen from Earth
- Heir apparent, person who is first in line of succession
- Apparent death, an antipredator behavior known as playing dead
- Apparent wind, wind experienced by a moving object
- Eire Apparent, band from Northern Irela
- Apparent authority (or ostensible authority) relates to the doctrines of the law of agency
- Apparent (company), is a private and secure social network, helping parents organize their lives with kids
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apparent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.