Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up appearance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Appearance may refer to:
- Visual appearance, the way in which objects reflect and transmit light
- Human physical appearance, what someone looks like
- Appearances (film), a 1921 film directed by Donald Crisp
- The Appeared, a 2007 Spanish language horror film by Paco Cabezas
- Appearance, another term for the baseball statistic games pitched
- Appearance (philosophy), or phenomenon
- Appearance (law), the coming into court of either of the parties to a suit, and/or the formal act by which a defendant submits himself to the jurisdiction of the court.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Appearance|
- All pages with titles beginning with Appearance
- All pages with titles containing Appearance
- Apparition (disambiguation), any instance of appearing, but usually referring to a supernatural phenomenon
- "Appears", a song released by Ayumi Hamasaki in 1999
- Cap (sport) in some sports is a metaphorical term for a player's appearance on a select team, such as a national team
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appearance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.