Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up appendix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Appendix may refer to:
- Addendum, an addition made to a document by its author after its initial printing or publication
- Bibliography, a systematic list of books and other works
- Index (publishing), a list of words or phrases with pointers to where related material can be found in a document
- Appendix (anatomy), a part of the human digestive system
- Appendix of the epididymis, a detached efferent duct of the epididymis
- Appendix testis, a vestigial remnant of the Müllerian duct
- Epiploic appendix, one of several small pouches of fat on the peritoneum along the colon and rectum
- Appendix of the laryngeal ventricle, a sac that extends from the laryngeal ventricle
- Mesoappendix, the portion of the mesentery that connects the ileum to the vermiform appendix
Arts and media
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appendix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.