From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up applause in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Applause (1929 film), an early sound motion picture
- Applause (2009 film), a Danish motion picture
- Applause (toy company), a toy company founded in 1966
- Applause (software company), a software testing company founded in 2007 as uTest
- "Applause" (Lady Gaga song), a 2013 single from the Lady Gaga album ARTPOP
- Applause (musical), a 1970 theatrical production based on the 1950 film All About Eve
- "Applause" (Bonnie Franklin song), title song from the musical, released as a single in 1970
- Applause, a guitar manufactured by the Ovation Guitar Company
- Applause Records, a short-lived record label founded in 1981
- Daihatsu Applause, a compact car first manufactured in 1989
- Applause Books, an imprint of the Hal Leonard Corporation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Applause.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.