Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type||Subscription gaming service|
|Launch date||September 19, 2019|
|Platform(s)||iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac|
|Operating system(s)||iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, macOS|
|Pricing model||US$4.99 per month|
- Supported on iPadOS, iOS, macOS, and tvOS.
- Users can carry over in-game progress between all devices linked to the same iCloud account.
- No ads, in-app purchases, always-on DRM, or data tracking.
- Up to six family members are allowed access through family sharing.
- Various game controllers are supported, such as the DualShock 4 and Xbox One controllers.
- "Apple Arcade press release". Apple. September 10, 2019.
- "Apple Arcade is a game subscription service for iOS, Mac and Apple TV". Engadget. March 25, 2019.
- Blumenthal, Eli. "Apple Arcade will launch on Sept. 19 for $4.99 per month". CNET. Retrieved September 10, 2019.
- "Apple Arcade is a new game subscription for iOS, Mac, and Apple TV". March 25, 2019.
- Webster, Andrew (March 26, 2019). "Apple Arcade has game developers excited, but questions remain". The Verge. Retrieved March 26, 2019.
|This video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about Apple Inc. is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|