Apple Valley station
|Location||15450 Cedar Ave. S.|
|Connections||420, 440, 442, 475, 477, 480A|
|Opened||Old Station - Summer 1999
New Station - January 4, 2010
The Apple Valley Transit Station is a transit facility located in Apple Valley, Minnesota. It is owned by the City of Apple Valley and the MVTA. The transit station is near Cedar Avenue and Gaslight Drive. This station has 337 parking spaces and is almost full almost each weekday. It also serves the nearby communities of Lakeville and Farmington.
Note: Route 420 is a reservation route and runs local service to Rosemount. Route 440 makes connections to Metro Transit Route's 22 (Minneapolis/Brooklyn Center) and 515 (66th Street/Richfield Commons/Southdale Mall) @ VA Medical Center and to BlueXpress Route's 491A (East Shakopee/Southbridge/Dakotah Parkway) and 492 (Downtown Prior Lake/Eagle Creek) @ Cedar Grove. Route 480A is non-stop along Palomino Drive, 127th Street and Galaxie Avenue and by-passes Burnsville via "A" terminal letter trips going Northbound to the Eagan Transit Station & St. Paul Union Depot.
- Route 420 (147th Street / 145th Street / Rosemount Community Center / Rosemount Transit Station)
- Route 440 (Southport Shopping Center / 153rd Street / Garrett Ave / 147th Street Station / Pennock Ave / 140th Street Station / Eastview High School / Johnny Cake Ridge Road / Minnesota Zoo / County Road 38 / Palomino Hills / Nichols Road / Cedar Grove / Highway 77 - "Cedar Ave" / VA Medical Center)
- Route 442 (County Road 42 / Whitney Drive / Garden View Road / Apple Valley Community Center / Apple Valley High School / Evergreen Drive / Fairview Ridges Hospital / Burnsville Center)
- Route 475 (Downtown Minneapolis / Lake Street I-35W Station / Highway 77 - "Cedar Ave" / Cedar Grove / Minnesota Zoo / University of Minnesota (Coffman, Anderson, Wiley & Cooke) / Ridder Arena / TCF Bank Stadium / Stadium Village METRO Green Line LRT Station)
- Route 477 (Downtown Minneapolis / Lake Street I-35W Station / Highway 77 - "Cedar Ave" / Palomino Hills / 157th Street Station / Lakeville Cedar)
- Route 480A (St. Paul Union Depot / Eagan Transit Station / I-35E / Highway 77 - "Cedar Ave" / Palomino Hills / Blackhawk)
|This article related to a bus station in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transportation in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|