Appleby may refer to:
- Appleby, New Zealand, a village near Nelson
- Appleby, North Lincolnshire, a village in England
- Appleby Magna, a village and parish in Leicestershire, England
- Appleby Parva, a village in the parish of Appleby Magna
- Appleby-in-Westmorland, a town in Cumbria, England
- Appleby (UK Parliament constituency), a former Parliamentary borough including Appleby-in-Westmorland
- Appleby, South Dakota, an unincorporated town in the United States
- Appleby, Ontario, a community in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
- Appleby, Texas, a city in the United States
- Appleby Corner, Ontario
- Appleby GO Station, a train and bus station in Ontario, Canada
- Appleby, artist in Illinois
Organisations and companies
- Appleby (law firm), formerly known as Appleby Spurling Hunter, an offshore legal service provider
- Appleby College, an independent day/boarding school in Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Applebee's, large U.S. restaurant chain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appleby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.