From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Appledore may refer to:
Places in England
- Appledore, Mid Devon, near Tiverton
- Appledore, Kent
- Appledore, Torridge, Devon, near Bideford
Places in the USA
- Appledore Island, off the coast of Maine
Ships and shipbuilding
- Appledore II (schooner), schooner based in Camden, Maine
- Appledore Shipbuilders, a company in Devon, England
- HMS Appledore (1919), minesweeper
- Appledore F.C., football club based in Appledore, North Devon
- Apeldoorn, city in the Netherlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appledore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.