Jump to navigation Jump to search
Applejack or apple jack may refer to:
- Applejack (pony), a name given to a fictional character in the My Little Pony franchise, each in different generations respectively.
- AppleJack, troubleshooting software for Mac OS X
- Apple Jack, a 2003 film
- Apple Jack (video game), a game on Xbox Live Indie Games
- Applejack (drink), an American strong alcoholic drink produced from apples
- Apple Jacks, a brand of American breakfast cereal made by Kellogg's
- Applejack, an early name of the Canadian rock band Trooper (band)
- The Applejacks (disambiguation), several musical groups
- "Applejack", song by Jet Harris and Tony Meehan which reached No 4 in the UK Singles chart in September 1963
- "Applejack", song by Dolly Parton, from her 1977 album New Harvest...First Gathering
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Applejack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.