Jump to navigation Jump to search
Applejack or apple jack may refer to:
- Apple Jack, a 2003 American short film directed by Mark Whiting
- Captain Applejack, a 1931 American comedy film
- Apple Jack (video game), a game on Xbox Live Indie Games
- Applejack (drink), an American strong alcoholic drink produced from apples
- Apple Jacks, a brand of American breakfast cereal made by Kellogg's
- The Applejacks (disambiguation), several musical groups
- Applejack, an early name of the Canadian rock band Trooper (band)
- "Applejack", a 1963 song by Jet Harris and Tony Meehan
- "Applejack", song by Dolly Parton from her 1977 album New Harvest...First Gathering
- Applejack, a character in the My Little Pony franchise
- AppleJack, troubleshooting software for Mac OS X
- Wellesley Applejacks, a Canadian Junior ice hockey team in Wellesley, Ontario, Canada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Applejack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.