Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up application or applications in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Application is any material, product or a program which is designed for end-user to use. Application may refer to:
Mathematics and computing
- Function application, in mathematics and computer science
- Application layer, an abstraction layer that specifies protocols and interface methods used in a communications network
- Application software, computer software designed to help the user to perform specific tasks
- College application, the process by which prospective students apply for entry into a college or university
- Application for employment, a form or forms that an individual seeking employment must fill out
- Patent application, a request pending at a patent office for the grant of a patent
- Application (virtue), a characteristic encapsulated in diligence
- Topical application, the application of medication to body surfaces
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Application.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.