From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up application or applications in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Application may refer to:
- A formal request, often for admittance or permit, such as:
In mathematics and computing:
- Function application, in mathematics and computer science
- Application layer, an abstraction layer that specifies protocols and interface methods used in a communications network
- Application software, computer software designed to help the user to perform specific tasks
- Application (virtue), a characteristic encapsulated in diligence
- Topical application, the application of medication to body surfaces
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Application.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.