From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up application or applications in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Application may refer to:
Mathematics and computing
- Function application, in mathematics and computer science
- Application layer, an abstraction layer that specifies protocols and interface methods used in a communications network
- Application software, computer software designed to help the user to perform specific tasks
- College application, the process by which individuals apply for entry into a college or university
- Application for employment, a form or forms that an individual seeking employment must fill out
- Patent application, a request pending at a patent office for the grant of a patent
- Application (virtue), a characteristic encapsulated in diligence
- Topical application, the application of medication to body surfaces
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Application.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.