Application Lifecycle Framework
||This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject. Learn how and when to remove this template message) (June 2013) (|
|Type||Application Lifecycle Management|
|License||Eclipse Public License|
Application Lifecycle Framework (ALF) was an Eclipse Foundation project to develop an open framework[vague] for system integration and interoperability for application lifecycle management tools. The project failed to gain the support of significant vendors and was terminated in 2008.
- "Eclipse Application Lifecycle Framework (ALF) Project". Archived from the original on 7 April 2009. Retrieved April 22, 2009.
- "Eclipse kills open-source SOA projects". The Register. November 7, 2008.
- About Application lifecycle framework
- Application lifecycle framework FAQ
- Eclipse Application Lifecycle Framework (ALF) project, Project Archival Review, November 12th, 2008
|This programming-tool-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|