|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Headquarters||220 East 23rd Street, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010|
|Alex Moazed, Founder/CEO|
|Services||Platform Thinking Workshop, Platform Strategy, Product Design, Platform Engineering, Ecosystem Growth and Management, Platform Business Integration|
Number of employees
Applico, LLC is a platform innovation company that is headquartered in New York, NY, with offices in San Francisco. It helps traditional enterprises embrace a platform business model to compete against modern monopolies like Amazon, Google and other big tech companies.  Calling itself the anti-consulting consulting company, Applico's team of platform innovators is composed of entrepreneurs, operators and bankers. Alex Moazed, CEO, and Nick Johnson, Head of Platforms, co-authored the best-selling book Modern Monopolies, which defines the platform business model and why they dominate the 21st century economy.
Applico was founded by current CEO Alex Moazed in 2009 while attending Babson College. An article on The Wall Street Journal describes Applico’s strategy of focusing on mobile technology: "If there's an art, it's not so much in making a pretty app as it is spotting the next wave before the competition does."
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies To Work For
- Empact 100
- The New York Enterprise Report
- 2011 Annual Communicator Winner – The Communicator Awards
- #1 Top Android Development Firm – June 2014
- #5 Best Mobile App Development Company – April 2014 
Applico was profiled in the Wall Street Journal in an article called Inside the App Culture. The article related Applico to the fast-growing mobile startup based in NYC seen in the HBO show Girls.
- College Startups: Strip Down to the Essentials http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/203810
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-10-04. Retrieved 2013-10-01.
- http://www.busbyway.com/2014/06/06/applico-named-top-android-app-development-firm-by-bestwebdesignagencies-com-for-june-2014/?PageSpeed=noscript[permanent dead link]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-07-13. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20130809063927/http://www.applicoinc.com/partners/. Archived from the original on August 9, 2013. Retrieved September 9, 2013. Missing or empty