Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering is a combination of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering for applied engineering. It is primarily an engineering course, combining the electronics part for sensing with instrumentation engineering. The course has been introduced in many universities across India.
Instrumentation engineering is a specialised branch of electrical and electronic engineering and it deals with the measurement, control, and automation of processes. Apart from covering core subjects such as industrial instrumentation and process control, bio-medical instrumentation and robotics, students deal with software and hardware topics such as microprocessor and microcontroller-based instrumentation, VLSI and embedded system designs, computer architecture and organisation and computer control of processes. Computer languages such as C and C++ are also part of the curriculum.
- "Scheme and Syllabi for Third to Eighth Semester of Bachelor of Technology in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering" (PDF). Calicut University. Retrieved 2016-06-23.
- "JIS". Jisgroup.org. Retrieved 2012-12-05.
- "Department of Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering | Academy of Technology". Aot.edu.in. 2012-10-19. Retrieved 2012-12-05.
- "GRD IMT B-Tech - applied electronics". Grdedu.com. Retrieved 2012-12-05.
- "Scope after B. Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation". Entrance-exam.net. Retrieved 2012-12-05.