Applied Science University (Bahrain)
|جامعة العلوم التطبيقية|
(present building in 2013)
|Location||Building 166 – Rd 23 – AlEkir 623, Sitra, Bahrain
ASU was licensed by the Ministry of Education in 2004. It was one of the first private universities in Bahrain to teach in both the Arabic and the English languages. Among the programs offered by the university are eleven undergraduate programs and seven postgraduate programs. The university has colleges of administrative sciences, law, and arts and sciences. The university relocated to a new campus in September 2013. The main building has a clock tower.
- "Prof. Ghassan F. Aouad – President of Applied Science University, Bahrain". Bahrain: Applied Science University. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- ASU Google Map, Google Maps.
- "History of the University". Bahrain: Applied Science University. Retrieved 16 April 2016.
- 5 Applied Science University (ASU).
- Applied Science University (Bahrain) website
- Applied Science University (Bahrain) Calendar
- Applied Science University (Bahrain) Student portal
|This Bahrain school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Middle Eastern university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|