Jump to navigation Jump to search
Appraisal may refer to:
|Look up appraisal, appraisals, appraise, or appraisement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Appraisal (decision analysis), a decision method
- Archival appraisal, process for determining which records need to be kept, and for how long
- Project appraisal, comparing options to deliver an objective
- Economic appraisal, an appraisal based on comparison of monetary equivalents
- Real estate appraisal, the practice of determining the value of real property
- Business valuation, the process of determining the value of businesses
- Art valuation, the process of determining the value of works of art
- Domain appraisal, the act of evaluating the worth of a specific domain name
- Archival appraisal, the appraisal of archival collections in libraries
- Appraisal value, the value of a company based on a projection of future cash flow
- Appraisal (discourse analysis), the ways that writers or speakers express approval or disapproval for things or ideas
- Appraisal theory, a psychological theory of emotion and cognition
- Appraisal Institute, an international association of professional real estate appraisers
- Performance appraisal, a method to evaluate employee performance
- Thesis appraisal, ang research ng mga kupal ng College of Education na si Keven Domino, John Michael Gabrentina, Svenson Avery Garlit and Silvia Ambag.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appraisal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.