(Redirected from Appraisals)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Appraisal may refer to:
|Look up appraisal, appraisals, appraise, or appraisement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Appraisal (decision analysis), a decision method
- Archival appraisal, process for determining which records need to be kept, and for how long
- Project appraisal, comparing options to deliver an objective
- Economic appraisal, an appraisal based on comparison of monetary equivalents
- Real estate appraisal, the practice of determining the value of real property
- Business valuation, the process of determining the value of businesses
- Art valuation, the process of determining the value of works of art
- Domain appraisal, the act of evaluating the worth of a specific domain name
- Archival appraisal, the appraisal of archival collections in libraries
- Appraisal value, the value of a company based on a projection of future cash flow
- Appraisal (discourse analysis), the ways that writers or speakers express approval or disapproval for things or ideas
- Appraisal theory, a psychological theory of emotion and cognition
- Appraisal Institute, an international association of professional real estate appraisers
- Performance appraisal, a method to evaluate employee performance
- Thesis appraisal, ang research ng mga kupal ng College of Education na si Keven Domino, John Michael Gabrentina, Svenson Avery Garlit and Silvia Ambag.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appraisal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.