From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up appropriation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Appropriate" redirects here. For what is meant by the use of the word as an adjective, see Norm (social).
Appropriation may refer to:
- Cultural appropriation, the borrowing of an element of cultural expression of one group by another
- Appropriation of knowledge
- Appropriation (sociology) in relation to the spread of knowledge
- Appropriation (law) as a component of government spending
- Original appropriation origination of human ownership of previously unowned natural resources such as land
It may also refer to:
- The personality rights tort of appropriation, one form of invasion of privacy
- Appropriation (By Any Other Name), by The Long Blondes (2005)
- Appropriation Act
- Appropriation bill
- Appropriations bill (United States)
- All pages with titles containing Appropriation
- All pages with titles containing Appropriate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appropriation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.