Jump to navigation Jump to search
Approval may refer to:
- Approval rating, a polling term which reflects the approval of a particular person or program
- Approval voting, a voting system
- Approval proofer, an output device used in Prepress proofing
- Approved drug, formal government approval of a medication for sale
- Social approval, the positive appraisal and acceptance of a person by a social group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Approval.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.