From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Approval may refer to:
- Approval rating, a polling term which reflects the approval of a particular person or program
- Approval voting, a voting system
- Approval proofer, an output device used in Prepress proofing
- Approved drug, formal government approval of a medication for sale
- Social approval, the positive appraisal and acceptance of a person by a social group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Approval.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.