(Redirected from Apps)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up app in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
App, APP, or apps may refer to:
- Abbreviated word "app"
- Acronym "APP"
Arts, entertainment, and media
- APP (film), a 2013 Dutch film that utilizes second screen technology
- Alan Parsons Project, a British progressive rock group
- Asbury Park Press, a newspaper of Monmouth County, New Jersey
- Advanced Placement Program, a program offering college-level curriculum and examinations to high school students
- Appalachian State University, a university in Boone, North Carolina, United States
- Appalachian State Mountaineers, the university's athletic program
- Assessing Pupils' Progress, an assessment methodology used in schools in England and Wales
- Acute-phase protein, a class of proteins whose concentration changes in response to inflammation
- Advanced Practice Provider, or mid-level practitioner, a class of healthcare providers with more training and responsibility than registered nurses, but less than physicians
- Amyloid precursor protein, a protein whose fragments are associated with Alzheimer's disease and other neurological disorders
Organizations and enterprises
- All People's Party (disambiguation)
- Alliance populaire progressiste or People's Progressive Alliance, a political party in Mauritania
- Animal Protection Party, a British political party
- Australian Protectionist Party, an Australian political party
- Austrian People's Party, an Austrian political party
- Reason Party (Poland) or Anticlerical Progress Party REASON, a Polish political party
Other organizations and enterprises
- African Prisons Project, a UK-based NGO
- Alberta Provincial Police, a Canadian police force from 1917–1932
- American Principles Project, a libertarian and conservative political think tank
- Asia-Pacific Partnership, an international environmental protection alliance
- Asia Pulp & Paper, a pulp and paper company based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Associated Press of Pakistan, a national news agency of Pakistan
- Association of Professional Piercers, an international organization for body piercing
- Appleby railway station (Cumbria), England; National Rail code APP
- Appleton, Wisconsin; Amtrak station code APP
- Atactic polypropylene, a hot-melt adhesive
- All pages beginning with "App"
- All pages beginning with "APP"
- All pages with a title containing app
- All pages beginning with "Apps"
- All pages with a title containing apps
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title App.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.