This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Mobile attribution and analytics|
|Founders||Oren Kaniel and Reshef Mann|
|Products||NativeTrackTM and OneLink|
Following the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, AppsFlyer raised $7 million in Series A funding from Pitango and Magma partners. Using this funding, AppsFlyer developed its proprietary NativeTrackTM technology to attribute app installs with last click attribution. It also opened offices in New York, San Francisco, Bangkok, Beijing, Berlin, London, Tokyo, Bangalore, Kiev, Seoul and Buenos Aires.
AppsFlyer became a Facebook MMP on 26 December 2012 and a Twitter Official Partner on 30 June 2014. Its platform is now integrated with over 2000 ad networks, including: Yahoo, Google, Bing, iAd, and Criteo.
In January 2015, AppsFlyer announced that it had raised $20 million in Series B funding from Fidelity Growth Partners Europe, which has helped accelerate the company’s growth. Following 2 years of development, AppsFlyer announced on 17 January 2017 that it had raised an additional $56 million in Series C financing, bringing its total funding to $84 million. The round was led by new investors Qumra Capital, as well as Goldman Sachs Private Capital Investing (PCI), Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners (DTCP) and Pitango Growth.
In July 2017, Social commerce platform KASKUS partnered with AppsFlyer to bring more accessibility and convenience to users of its social platform.
In February 2018, AppsFlyer opened a new US headquarters in San Francisco.
In May 2018, AppsFlyer acquired the development team Yodas.
The AppsFlyer Software Development Kit is available for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone apps. In 2014, AppsFlyer developed a complementary product called OneLink which provides deep linking support for custom media sources. In November 2014 TechCrunch article, AppsFlyer was identified by Apptopia as the most widely used SDK for analytics after Flurry.
Once the AppsFlyer SDK is installed in a mobile app, it provides advertisers with conversion data for their user acquisition and retention campaigns. Advertisers login to their dashboard, and can monitor which media source was responsible for the mobile activity. Based on this information, advertisers then are able to optimize their advertising budget.
AppsFlyer has the following features to help support advertisers' decision-making: Retention reports, Cohort analysis, TV app ad attribution, Bundled app tracking for iOS, OneLink, its mobile deep linking solution, Rich in-app events and install tracking. AppsFlyer's product dashboard is currently in English, Chinese, Japanese, French and Spanish.
- Oren Kaniel, CEO
- Reshef Mann, CTO
- Modi Rosen, Magma Partners
- Isaac Hillel, Pitango
- Davor Hebel, Eight Roads Ventures
- Boaz Dinte, Qumra Capital
- "AppsFlyer Announces New Headquarters in San Francisco".
- "Small Tech Companies Finding Niche In San Francisco Office".
- "AppsFlyer @ Start-Up Nation Finder - Israeli startup network". AppsFlyer @ Start-Up Nation Finder. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "AppsFlyer | crunchbase". www.crunchbase.com. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "Venture Capital". Pitango.com. Retrieved 21 May 2015.
- "Companies". Magmvc.com. Retrieved 21 May 2015.
- "AppsFlyer Opens London and Berlin Offices - Mobile Marketing". Mobile Marketing. 22 February 2016. Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- "You are being redirected..." www.dqindia.com. Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- "AppsFlyer expands analytics biz into $1.4B Latin American mobile gaming market". VentureBeat. Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- "AppsFlyer | Facebook Marketing Partners". facebookmarketingpartners.com. Retrieved 26 May 2015.
- "AppsFlyer | Twitter for Business". Biz.twitter.com. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "New media partnerships and ad solutions for mobile app promotion". Retrieved 2 June 2015.
- Perez, Sarah; Lardinois, Frederic. "Google Expands Its App Promotion Business With "Universal" App Campaigns And New Media Partnerships". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2 June 2015.
- Hirschauge, Orr (20 January 2015). "Mobile Ads Analytics Company AppsFlyer Raises $20 Million". WSJ Blogs – Digits. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- Lunden, Ingrid. "AppsFlyer Raises Another $20 Million To Build Out Its Mobile Ad Measurement Platform". Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "AppsFlyer: helping mobile marketers see in the dark". Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "AppsFlyer Raises $56 Million". Fortune. Retrieved 22 January 2017.
- "Fiksu Announces Launch of Preferred Partner Program for Mobile Ad Campaign Tracking | Fiksu". www.fiksu.com. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- Writer, Staff. "KASKUS Indonesia partners AppsFlyer to bolster accessibility". Marketing Interactive. Retrieved 12 June 2018.
- "AppsFlyer Opens New US Headquarters in San Francisco's South of Market District". MarTech Series.
- "חברת AppsFlyer רוכשת את צוות הפיתוח של Yodas". כלכליסט - www.calcalist.co.il. 31 May 2018. Retrieved 12 June 2018.
- "AppsFlyer's OneLink makes app installs just one more step in following an ad". VentureBeat. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- Perez, Sarah. "Apptopia's New Service Is A "BuiltWith" For Apps". Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "AppsFlyer Launches TV Attribution Tool". www.broadcastingcable.com. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- "Was that Kate Upton Super Bowl ad worth it? AppsFlyer could tell you". Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "Sport.com seeks measureable ads for retention, acquisition". www.mobilemarketer.com. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- "Crunchbase Profile: Oren Kaniel". Crunchbase.com. Retrieved 21 May 2015.
- "Crunchbase Profile: Reshef Mann". Crunchbase.com. Retrieved 21 May 2015.
- "Crunchbase Profile: Modi Rosen". Crunchbase.com. Retrieved 21 May 2015.
- "Crunchbase Profile: Isaac Hillel". Crunchbase.com. Retrieved 21 May 2015.
- "Crunchbase Profile: Gaurav Tuli". Crunchbase.com. Retrieved 21 May 2015.
- "Boaz Dinte - General Partner @ Evergreen Venture Partners | crunchbase". www.crunchbase.com. Retrieved 22 January 2017.