|Look up apricot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Apricot is a fruit from several tree species in family Rosaceae, and the trees that bear them.
Apricot may also refer to:
- Desert apricot, Prunus eriogyna
- Apricot (color)
- APRICOT (conference)
- Apricot Computers
- Womenswear retailer within the United Kingdom
- Yo Frankie! (code named "Project Apricot"), an open content video game by the Blender Foundation (2008)
- Slang for the Medulla Oblongata, the part of the brain sometimes used as a target by snipers
- Tropical apricot, several plants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apricot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.