From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Various brands of both types of products exist, including:
- Zwack Kecskeméti Barack Pálinka, from Kecskemét, Hungary, a true Apricot Brandy (or Eau de Vie) made from fermented Apricot juice.
- Marillenschnaps or Marillenbrand, also an Eau de Vie made from apricots; it is produced mainly in the Wachau region of Austria.
- Maraska Apricot, from Croatia, a liqueur.
- Meruňkovice, typical for Moravia region of Czech Republic.
- Marie Brizard Apry, from France, a liqueur.
- Sweet Lucy, a Bourbon/apricot liqueur mix.
- Meaghers apricot Brandy, from Canada, a liqueur.
- Sơn Tinh Apricot Rượu, from Vietnam.
- This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Ward, Artemas (1911). The Grocer's Encyclopedia.
- Internet Wines and Spirits
|This distilled beverage–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|