This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Apricot oil or apricot kernel oil is pressed from the kernels of the Prunus armeniaca (apricot). Apricot kernels have an oil content of 40-50%. The oil is similar to almond oil and peach oil, both of which are also extracted from the kernels of the respective fruit.
Components of Apricot Kernel Oil
Benefits of Apricot Kernel Oil
- Works on all different types of skin.
- Full of anti-aging and anti-oxidant vitamins and acids.
- Moisturises both skin and hair.
- Cleanses pores.
- Protects skin from UV radiation.
- Stimulates skin regeneration.
- Helps prevent blackheads.
- Rejuvenates mature skin.
- Hydrates, softens, and soothes the skin.
- Hydrates hair.
|This vegetable oil-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|