April Fool (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up April fool in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
April Fool is a phrase associated with April Fools' Day.
April Fool or April fool may also refer to:
- April Fool (1964 film), a 1964 Hindi-language film
- The April Fools, a 1969 romantic comedy
- April Fools (2007 film), a horror film
- April Fool (2010 film), a 2010 Malayalam-language film
- April Fools (2015 film), a 2015 Japanese film
- "April Fool" (song), by Chalk Circle from their EP The Great Lake (1986)
- "April Fool", a song by Soul Asylum from their album Grave Dancers Union (1992)
- "April Fools", a song by Rufus Wainwright from his 1998 self-titled debut album
- "April Fools (He Had the Change Done at the Shop)", song on The Frogs' album My Daughter the Broad (1996)
- April Fool (Beanie Baby), a Beanie Baby bear produced by Ty, Inc. in 2007
- April Fool (spy), codename for a double agent who allegedly played a role in the downfall of Saddam Hussein
- The April Fool, a character of The Fairly OddParents animated series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title April Fool.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.