This article does not cite any sources. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Revenue||€798 million (2015)|
|€41,2 million (2015)|
Number of employees
Bruno Rousset and Xavier Coquard co-founded the insurance broker April Assurances. In 1988, the company had fifteen employees. The growth of the company was first organic, but later grew by external acquisitions. The original company now employs 25% of employees in the group.
- 1988 April Assurances created
- 1997 IPO (Paris, Compartment A, SBF 120)
- 1999 Creation of April Italia, a subsidiary of Milan April Assurances (originally established under the name April SpA)
- 2001 Acquisition of London & European Title Insurance Services Ltd, a specialist in the design and management of insurance contracts.
- 2001 April Financial Services AG created (German subsidiary)
- 2006 Creation of April Iberia in Madrid to develop and distribute products of individual protection for the Spanish market.
- 2007 Start of operations of April Group in North America by the acquisition in Canada of Escape Travel Insurances.
- 2008 Development of the April Health network with a planned opening of 60 to 80 outlets.
- 2008 April acquired 100% of the share capital of online health insurance broker Medibroker
Beginning in 2008, April Group employs 2,446 people in 62 companies. In 2007, income amounted to 604.18 million euros for a net profit of 72.1 million. The holding companies of April Group are located in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Hungary, Bulgaria and Poland as well as Canada and the United Kingdom.
|This French corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|