April Macie in January 2013.
April Macie (November 2, 1977) is an American comedian, television personality, writer, and actress. She won Howard Stern's "Hottest and Funniest Chick" contest and appeared in the fourth season of NBC's reality series Last Comic Standing.
Macie has been to over 23 countries, 12 of those performing stand-up comedy for the troops, was a finalist on NBC's Last Comic Standing in 2006, has appeared on E! Entertainment, Fuel TV, HSN, Sirius and XM Radio, Bob & Tom, Access Hollywood, "The Todd & Tyler Radio Empire" and was labeled an "emerging talent to watch" by The Hollywood Reporter at the Just for Laughs Comedy Festival in 2005. In the early summer of 2006 she auditioned for Last Comic Standing and was accepted into the show's cast, but she was voted out in the initial round of competition. Macie is a regular guest on the Howard Stern Show, where in 2008 she was voted the "Funniest and Hottest" comedian in America. She has appeared on Showtime in the documentary, I Am Comic which premiered at the 2010 Slamdance Film Festival and in the stand-up special Vegas Is My Oyster premiering August 5. Macie just finished[when?] taping Snoop Dogg Presents The Bad Girls of Comedy which will be on Showtime later this year.[when?] Currently, she spends most of her time traveling the United States as a headlining stand-up comedian.
30th AVN Awards
- Comedy Underground with Dave Attell (2014), as herself
- Snoop Dogg Presents: The Bad Girls of Comedy (2012), as herself
- A Guy Walks Into a Bar (2011), Girl
- The Naughty Show (2011) – Episode #1.37, as herself
- Pauly Shore's Vegas Is My Oyster (2011), as herself
- I Am Comic (2010), as herself
- Road to Hollywood (2009), as herself
- April & Christina (2008), April
- Last Comic Standing (2006) – Episodes #4.1 and #4.5, as herself
- "Easton native April Macie wins Howard Stern 'hot comic' contest". Retrieved 22 March 2016.
- "The Worst Years".
- "The Crabfeast Episode 23".
- "April Macie Named 2013 AVN Awards Host". Steve Javors. Adult Video News. December 11, 2012. Retrieved January 20, 2013.