March 28, 1956
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Cast member of Viva La Bam
April Margera is married to Phil Margera and together they are the parents of skateboarder and Jackass star, Bam Margera and CKY drummer Jess Margera. Jeff Tremaine, producer of Jackass, once referred to her as "everyone's mom", telling how she cooked dinner for the entire Jackass crew on their first trip to West Chester.
In 2006, she published a cookbook called April Cooks: There's An Alligator In My Kitchen, which is a play on the fact that Bam put an alligator in her kitchen as part of a skit on Jackass: The Movie (he was trying to make her swear because the movie would be uncensored). This was achieved in the film and in Jackass Number Two. In October 2007 she testified on behalf of the defense for her brother-in-law Vincent Margera's trial.
In December 2011, it was announced that April had opened The Rose Hip Barn, along with her mother Velma and her daughter-in-law Kelly. The store, located in Thornton, Pennsylvania, sells refurbished furniture as well as homemade purses and accessories for the home.
- "April Margera". IMDb. Retrieved October 28, 2014.
- Jackass: The Beginning (MTV special)
- "April Cooks: There's An Alligator In My Kitchen". Retrieved October 28, 2014.
- Hidden Voice (September 22, 2006). "Jackass Number Two (2006)". IMDb. Retrieved October 28, 2014.
- "april's new store: the rose hip barn — dickhouse". Retrieved October 28, 2014.
- "Family Therapy With Dr. Jenn TV Series Cast Members - VH1". VH1.
|This biographical article related to television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|