|Born||April Ann McIntosh
January 29, 1979
Campbell, Missouri, U.S.
|Occupation||Actress/Model/ TV Host|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Children||London Valentina Scott (Born March 17th, 2013)|
April Ann McIntosh (born January 29, 1979) is an American actress and model known professionally as April Scott. She has appeared on television programs such as Deal or No Deal, The Shield, CSI: Miami, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, as well as films such as The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning, I Do... I Did, The Penthouse, Living Will, and Angel Investors. She is currently the host of the TV show, Model Turned Superstar on the 4K Universe Channel. The show airs every Tuesday night at 9/8c June 28th- October 25 (18 episodes).
Scott was born in Campbell, Missouri. She is of French, Spanish, and Native American ancestry. During high school, she was a frequent sight at beauty pageants winning 45 titles. Upon graduating from Campbell High School in 1997 as April McIntosh, she enrolled in College of the Ozarks, a Christian college in Point Lookout, Missouri. She concentrated on her studies, graduating valedictorian of her class (4.083 GPA) with a degree in Theater and a minor in rhetoric. Soon after graduating from college, Scott moved to Los Angeles to begin an acting career.
In Scott's modeling career, she is the face of Merle Norman Cosmetics and as a result has appeared in all of Norman's ads and commercials. She also appears in campaigns for Dreamgirl Lingerie. She was also named 2006's Girl to Watch in the December 2005 issue of Maxim. Her credits also include the covers of numerous magazines, Maxim Magazine (Dec 2007) People Magazine (April 2008) Rounder (March 2008) Breed (Feb 2008) Sense (Dec 2007) 944 (Dec 2006) Fitness RX (September 2006 issue) Import Tuner (October 2006 issue), Knockout Magazine (2008), Image Magazine (May 2009), Warning Magazine (Jan/Feb2009), Women's World Magazine (March 2011), Glam Couture Magazine (April 2011), Temptations Magazine (Aug 2011).
Scott's acting career includes shows such as Entourage, The Shield, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia,and CSI: Miami. She also hosted Ripe TV, Octane TV, and ESPN2's new show, The Hook, where she interviews extreme sports athletes. In 2006, she became a model on NBC's hit game show, Deal or No Deal. She has also starred in films such as The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning, Living Will, The Penthouse, I Do...I Did, Coma, Nitetales: The Movie, and Nitetales 2.
Scott was also cast as the sole female in Mötley Crüe's video If I Die Tomorrow. She has appeared in several billboards for Coors Light, Bud Light, and David Spade's Comedy Central show and The Showbiz Show with David Spade.
Scott is a Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Coach (CMMACC), Certified Personal Fitness Chef (CPFC), Kids Nutrition Specialist (KNS), and a Certified Holistic Life Coach (CHLC.) She was selected in 2014 to be a Gold Ambassador for the Get America Fit Foundation which provides fitness and recreation equipment and education to schools and communities across America.
April was listed in People magazine's 100 Most Beautiful People of 2006, ranked #76 on the Maxim Hot 100 list of 2006, #63 on Maxim's Hot 100 list of 2007, #62 in Stuff Magazine's Sexiest 100 Celebrities of 2007 and #75 in AskMen.com Top 99 Women of 2008. She appeared on the cover of Maxim's 2008 Celebrity Calendar, and is on FHM's 2008 list of 100 Sexiest Women in the World.
- Model Turned Superstar: Mexico (2016) ... Host, 4K Universe Channel (18 episodes) (June 28th- Oct 25 2016)
- [For Blood] (2014) ... Lady Blade (Best Picture, San Diego Film Festival 2015)
- Angel Investors (2014) ... Vanessa
- Model Turned Superstar: Thailand (2013) ... Host
- Living Will (2010) ... Krista
- Nite Tales 2: (2010) ... Brenda
- The Penthouse (2010) ... Trista
- Coma (2008) ... Cherry
- Nite Tales: The Movie (2008) ... Model
- I Do... I Did (2008) ... Jenny
- Waylaid (2007) ... Jesse
- The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning (2007) (TV) ... Daisy Duke
- Deal or No Deal (2006) (VG) ... Model
- Deal or No Deal (38 episodes, 2007) ... Model #14
- Extra (TV) (March 2008) ... Herself
- RIPE (TV) (November 2007) ... Herself
- Octane (TV) (April 2008) ... Herself
- In the Mix (1 episode, 2006) ... Herself
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2 episodes, 2005) ... Mandy
- Octane (TV) (July 2007) ... Herself
- SoapTalk (7 episodes, 2004–2005) ... Runway Model
- Entourage (2 episodes, 2004) ... Girl in Bikini / Model
- The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn (1 episode, 2004) ... Karla
- CSI: Miami (2004) (VG) .... Trish Kimball
- Ripley's Believe It or Not (six episodes 2005) ... Herself
- The Palms Girl Search (2004) (TV) ...
- CSI: Miami (1 episode, 2003) ... Tess Kimball
- The Shield (1 episode, 2003) ... Trish
- Passing Through (2001) ... Susan
- The Office (2001) ... Fran
- Trapped (2001) ... Ruak
- Cosmic Christmas (2000) ... Aegus
- You Can't Take It with You (2000) ... Essie
- Graceland (2000) ... Bev
- Greenwillow (2000) ... Maidy
- Children of Eden (2000) ... Mary
- Quiet in the Land (1999) ... Nancy
- Girl Crazy (1998) ... Babs
- Last Night at Ballyhoo (1998) ... Sunny
- Ghosts (1998) ... Mrs. Alving
- Staff (May 1, 2006). "Miss May 2006 April Scott". Citynet Magazine. Archived from the original on October 17, 2014. Retrieved 2011. Check date values in:
- http://web.archive.org/web/20140908175111/http://www.savvy.com/savvy_girls/girls_next_door/april_scott.aspx?page=3&pict_id=-1. Archived from the original on September 8, 2014. Retrieved December 30, 2006. Missing or empty
- "FreeJose.com". Maxim Magazine Hot 100 Women of 2006. Archived from the original on 26 January 2007. Retrieved January 24, 2007.