This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||BSE: 532475
|Industry||Education and training
Online and computer-based examinations
|Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, (Chairman), C.Y. Pal, (Vice Chairman), Anil Pant, (Managing Director & CEO)|
|Products||Aptech Computer Education
Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC)
Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy
Aptech Hardware & Networking Academy
Aptech English Learning Academy
Aptech Training Solutions
Aptech Assessment & Testing Solutions
Aptech Limited is a global education and training company headquartered in Mumbai, India. In 1993, Aptech became Asia's first IT education and training organisation to receive the ISO 9001:2000 quality certification for Education Support Services. The company has its stock listed on the BSE and the NSE. In 2014, Aptech was selected as a finalist for Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year award. 
Aptech has over 2600 "centres of learning" in more than 40 emerging countries through its two main streams of business – individual training and enterprise business. Aptech provides individual career and professional training under the following retail brands:
- Aptech Computer Education
- Arena Animation
- Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC)
- Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy
- Aptech Hardware & Networking Academy
- Aptech Worldwide
- Aptech English Learning Academy
- Aptech Banking And finance
Aptech's enterprise business provides corporate education and training under the following brands:
- Aptech Training Solutions
- Aptech Assessment & Testing Solutions
Aptech relies on its core strength to educate those less privileged. Aptech provides free-of-cost computer, animation and related training to underprivileged children and youth at its various centres. For these projects Aptech has partnered with the following NGOs:
- Aarambh Foundation
- Antarang Foundation
- Paragon Charitable Trust
- Vedanta Foundation
- "Aptech Global Learning Solutions: Retail & Corporate education". Aptech-worldwide.com. Retrieved 2010-07-21.
- "Aptech to empower youths on it education in Nigeria". The Guardian Nigeria. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- Microsoft announces 2014 Partner of the Year winners and finalists.
- "Jhunjhunwala puts Aptech on block". Times of India. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- "Corporate Social Responsibility". Aptech. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- Ninad Karpe's interview with CNBC-TV18’s Reema Tendulkar and Ekta Batra re an alliance with Middlesex University
- Aptech Worldwide – official website