|Industry||Cloud Computing, Hosting|
|Headquarters||191 The West Mall |
Toronto, ON, Canada M8W 4W3
|Susan Bowen President |
Shenif Visram, Chief Financial Officer
Sanjay Sachdev, President and Head of Fiber
Jeremy Pease, Chief Operating Officer
Cindy Jordan-Ford, Executive Vice President, Global Strategic Accounts & Alliances
|Parent||Digital Colony Partners|
Aptum is a global provider of essential business-to-business products and services, such as colocation, network connectivity, managed hosting, cloud services and IT managed services that allow customers across North America, Latin America and Europe to focus on their core business. Aptum is headquartered in Toronto, ON, Canada.
In August, 2019, Cogeco Peer 1 changed its name to Aptum Technologies.
In Canada through its Fiber business, Aptum is the first and only neutral host provider of turnkey small cell connectivity, augmenting an extensive metro network across Toronto and Montreal.
- On Feb 27, 2019, Cogeco Communications Inc. has signed a deal to sell Cogeco Peer 1 Inc. to investment firm Digital Colony.
- On May 1, 2019, Cogeco Peer 1 announced the completion of its acquisition by Digital Colony and states it will operate as a standalone business, previously owned by Cogeco Communications.
- In August, 2019, Cogeco Peer 1 changed its name to Aptum Technologies.
Network and Services
Aptum has 48,000 km managed fiber network spanning North America and Europe and an extensive 3,400 km metro network in Toronto and Montreal.
- United States: Atlanta, Miami, San Antonio, Herndon, Los Angeles
- United Kingdom: London, Southampton, Portsmouth
- France: Nice, Paris
- Canada: Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal
- 2016 Annual Report "." Retrieved November 7, 2016.
- "Cogeco Peer 1 Changes Name to Aptum Technologies; Adds New Services to Enhance and Expand Hybrid Cloud Offerings". financialpost.com. August 19, 2019.
- Cogeco Peer 1 Website "." Retrieved November 9, 2016.