Aquí y Ahora (TV program)
|Aquí y Ahora|
|Presented by||Teresa Rodriguez|
Maria Elena Salinas
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Jairo Marin|
|Running time||60 Minutes|
|Production company(s)||Univision Communications|
|Original release||1998 –|
Aquí y Ahora (English: Here and Now) is an American Spanish-language newsmagazine television program in that is broadcast on the Univision television network in the United States on Sundays at 7:00 pm ET/ 6:30 CT. The show was launched in 1998 and is presented by María Elena Salinas and Teresa Rodríguez. In 2012 the show achieved national attention as it aired an investigation on the Fast and Furious scandal, for which it later received the Peabody Award.
Rápido y Furioso: Armando al enemigo
El Chapo Guzmán, el eterno fugitivo
Recounts the story of one of the world’s most wanted fugitives Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán at the juncture of his latest capture by the Mexican authorities in February 2014. The special set a record breaking weekly performance with over 1.6 million viewers.
- 2013 Peabody Award
- 2013 The Gracie Awards – Alliance for Women in media
- 2014, 2013, 2009, 2005 GLAAD Award
- 2007 NAHJ, National Association of Hispanic Journalists Award
- News, ABC. "What is Operation Fast and Furious?". ABC News. Retrieved 2017-08-17.
- "Award-Winning "Fast and Furious" Investigation". ABC News. 1 April 2013.
- Part 1
- "El Chapo: El Eterno Fugitivo”—Sets Ratings Record
- Part 1