Aquaculture (ISSN 0044-8486) is a peer-reviewed scientific journal covering research on aquaculture, published by Elsevier. It was established in 1972. The journal Annual Review of Fish Diseases, separately published from 1991 to 1996, was incorporated into Aquaculture following the cessation of its separate publication. Aquaculture is indexed by AGRICOLA, Animal Breeding Abstracts, Aquatic Sciences & Fisheries Abstracts, Biological Abstracts, BIOSIS Previews, CAB Abstracts, and Water Resources Abstracts.
- Aquaculture description, Elsevier website, accessed October 2, 2011
- Aquaculture contents, Science Direct, accessed October 2, 2011
- "Annual Review of Fish Diseases - ScienceDirect.com". www.sciencedirect.com. Missing or empty
- Annual Review of Fish Diseases, Science Direct, accessed October 2, 2011
- Becky Thompson, Research Journals: Aquaculture Archived November 3, 2011, at the Wayback Machine., U.S. Department of Agriculture National Agricultural Library, March 2010