|• Governing body||Aquadeo Village Council|
|• Mayor||Cameron Duncan|
|• Administrator||Darlene Moline|
|• Total||172.9 km2 (66.8 sq mi)|
|• Density||0.71/km2 (1.8/sq mi)|
|Postal code||S0M 0L0|
In recent years, the resort village keeps on growing rapidly, especially during 2000-2006, the population doubled. Prior to this, the resort village grew at a rate of nearly 20% from 1996 to 2001. It is the fastest growing municipality in Saskatchewan.
In 2006, Aquadeo had a population of 123 living in 355 dwellings, a 98.4% increase from 2001. The village has a land area of 0.71 km2 (0.27 sq mi) and a population density of 172.9/km2 (448/sq mi).
- National Archives, Archivia Net. "Post Offices and Postmasters". Archived from the original on 2006-10-06.
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home. "Municipal Directory System". Archived from the original on November 21, 2008.
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005). "CTI Determine your provincial constituency". Archived from the original on 2007-09-11.
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005). "Elections Canada On-line". Archived from the original on 2007-04-21.
- http://www12.statcan.ca/english/census06/data/popdwell/Table.cfm?T=301&SR=132&S=1&O=A&RPP=100&SRCH=1 Statistics Canada Community Profile
- Statistics Canada. "Canada 2006 Census: Aquadeo - Community Profile". Retrieved 2009-01-15.