From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aquamarine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aquamarine may refer to:
Aquamarine may also refer to:
- Aquamarine Power, a wave energy that develops the Oyster wave energy converter
- Aqua Marine, a private housing estate in Hong Kong
- Aquamarine (novel), a 2001 novel by Alice Hoffman
- Aquamarine (film), a 2006 film based on the book by Alice Hoffman
- Aquamarine (window decorator), a window decorator for Beryl compatible with KWin
- USS Aquamarine (PYc-7), a patrol vessel of the United States Navy, named for the stone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aquamarine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.