|Look up aquamarine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aquamarine may refer to:
Aquamarine may also refer to:
- Aquamarine (novel), a 2001 novel by Alice Hoffman
- Aquamarine (film), a 2006 film based on the book by Alice Hoffman
- "Aqua Marine" (song), by Santana from the album Dance of the Rainbow Serpent
- "Aquamarine" (Drugstore song), from the album Anatomy
- Aquamarine (window decorator), a window decorator that works with the Beryl (now Compiz) window manager and is compatible with KWin window manager.
- USS Aquamarine (PYc-7), a patrol vessel of the United States Navy, named for the stone
- Aqua Marine, a private housing estate in Cheung Sha Wan, Hong Kong
- Aquamarine, a homeworld gem from the popular cartoon "Steven Universe"
- Aquamarine Power, a wave energy that develops the Oyster wave energy converter
- Aquamarine Fukushima, an aquarium in Fukushima
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aquamarine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.