Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Aquarium, aquaria, aquarium, or aquariums in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An aquarium is a clear-sided container in which water-dwelling plants and animals are kept.
Aquarium (or the plural Aquaria) may also refer to:
- Public aquarium, housing living aquatic animals and plants for public viewing
Arts and entertainment
- Aquarium (band), a Russian rock group
- The Aquarium (band), an American indie rock band
- The Aquarium (album), 2006
- Aquarium (Aqua album), 1997
- Aquarium, a 2014 album by Buckethead
- "Aquarium", the seventh movement of The Carnival of the Animals by Camille Saint-Saëns
- Theme Aquarium, a 1998 video game also known as Aquarium
- Aquaria (video game), 2007
- Aquarium (video game), a 1996 Tetris variant
Other uses in arts and entertainment
- Aquarium (manga), a 1990 one-shot shōjo manga by Tomoko Taniguchi
- Aquarium (Suvorov), a 1985 book by Viktor Surovov, and film and tv series
- Aquarium (TV series), a Canadian documentary series
- Aquaria (drag queen), the stage name of Giovanni Palandrani (born 1996)
- Aquarium station (MBTA), Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Aquarium station (NJ Transit), Camden, New Jersey, U.S.
- Aquarium ferry wharf, Sydney, Australia
- All pages with titles beginning with Aquarium
- All pages with titles containing aquarium
- Aquarius (disambiguation)
- List of aquaria
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aquarium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.