From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aquatic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aquatic(s) means relating to water; living in or near water or taking place in water
Aquatic(s) may also refer to:
- Aquatic animal, either vertebrate or invertebrate, which lives in water for most or all of its life
- Aquatic ecosystem, environmental system located in a body of water
- Aquatic plants, also called hydrophytic plants or hydrophytes, are plants that have adapted to living in or on aquatic environments
- Aquatic (album), 1994 album by the Australian experimental jazz trio, The Necks
- Aquatics, another name for water sports
- All pages with titles containing "Aquatic"
- Freshwater ecosystem, an earth aquatic ecosystems
- Limnology, the study of inland waters
- Marine biology, the scientific study of organisms in the ocean or other marine or brackish bodies of water
- Oceanography, the study of marine environments
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aquatic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.