Aquino–Binay Campaign, 2010
||This article needs to be updated. (November 2010)|
NoyBi Campaign 2010
|Campaign||Philippine presidential election, 2010|
|Candidate||Noynoy Aquino (Liberal Party)
Jejomar Binay (PDP-Laban)
|Status||Won election, May 10, 2010|
|Headquarters||Parc House Building, EDSA|
|Key people||Francis Escudero
Pastor “Boy” Saycon
Jose “Peping” Cojuangco
Robert Jaworski, Jr.
Conrado de Quiros
The Noynoy-Binay campaign or NoyBi began when Senator Francis Escudero endorsed the candidates Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III and Jejomar Binay as President and Vice President respectively. This was done without the consent of the two candidates, especially since Escudero, Binay, and Aquino all come from different political parties. Aquino had Manuel "Mar" Roxas II as his running mate for Vice President, while Binay was the Vice Presidential candidate of Joseph Estrada, who was aiming to be elected president for a second time. The campaign was nonetheless successful as Aquino and Binay were elected as President and Vice President of the Philippines.
Various Campaign Headquarters
- University of Makati
- Parc House, EDSA
- Samar Mansion, South Triangle, Quezon City
- "Aquino, Binay (NoyBi): Philippine stalwarts". Allvoices.com. Retrieved 2010-06-08.
- "Final tally: Binay leads Roxas by 700,000 votes". ABS-CBNnews.com. Retrieved 2010-06-08.
- "Noynoy, Binay maintain leads during final Congress tally". GMA Network. Retrieved 2010-06-08.
- "Escudero distributes 'Noybi' stickers and shirts". Inquirer.net. Retrieved 2010-04-28.
|Wikinews has related news: Noynoy Aquino elected Philippine president|