Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aquitania may refer to:
- Gallia Aquitania, a region of Gaul inhabited by the Aquitani, a people living in Gallo-Roman times in what is now Aquitaine, France.
- Aquitaine, a region of France roughly between the Pyrenees, the Atlantic ocean and the Garonne, also a former kingdom and duchy.
- 387 Aquitania, a fairly large main belt asteroid.
- Aquitania, Boyacá, Colombia.
- RMS Aquitania, a Cunard Line ocean liner.
- The Aquitania, a luxury, cooperative apartment in Chicago, Illinois.
- British Rail Class 40 diesel locomotive D215, built by English Electric at Newton-le-Willows, Lancashire
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aquitania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.