|Author||Safiur Rahman Mubarakpuri|
|Published||1979 (Darussalam Publishers)|
|Media type||Print (hardcover)|
|Pages||440 pp (hardcover)|
The Arabic version was awarded first prize by the Muslim World League, at the first Islamic Conference on Seerah, following an open competition for a book on the life of Muhammad in 1979. The book competed with 170 other entries.
The title of the book is derived from the Quranic verse Yusqawna mirraheeq-(in)-makhtum-in "Their drinks will be spiced with sealed nectar".(83:25) The book has undergone extensive revision from The Quran Publishing and Printing, Riyadh. The revised edition of the book is less than 600 pages.[clarification needed] The books has been translated in various languages. English, Urdu, Tamil, Bengali and Sindhi versions are available on the "Australian Islamic Library" website.
- "The Sealed Nectar (Large HB) - Dar-us-Salam.com". dar-us-salam.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "The Sealed Nectar English PDF". Translated Book. Dar us Salam. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "The Sealed Nectar in PDF." (PDF). Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "A complete authoritative book on the life of Prophet Muhammad (S) by Sheikh Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarkpuri". Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "Seerat un Nabi - Australian Islamic Library". australianislamiclibrary.org. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
|This article about a biographical or autobiographical book on Muslim personalities is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|