|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|• Administered by||Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya
(Petaling Jaya City Council)
|Time zone||MST (UTC+8)|
|• Summer (DST)||Not observed (UTC)|
Ara Damansara is an affluent residential township in Petaling Jaya, Petaling District, Selangor, Malaysia. It is located along Jalan Lapangan Terbang Sultan Abdul Aziz. Next to Tropicana and Bandar Utama Damansara.
Ara Damansara was first developed in 1999 by Sime Pilmoor Development Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sime Darby Berhad, and managed by Sime UEP Development Sdn Bhd, Ara Damansara will encompass approximately 4,000 units of various property types once completed.
Background, Progress and Accessibility
It is 739-acre (2.99 km2) township taking shape on the Subang Airport expressway (route ) in Petaling Jaya is strategically located at the north and west of New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE), east of Subang Airport Highway, south of Puncak Alam Highway. It is embraced by Kota Damansara to the north, Taman Tun Dr Ismail to the east, Subang Jaya to the south, and Kayangan Height to the west. It also sits between the Saujana Golf and Country Club and the Tropicana Golf and Country Club. It is served by the Federal Highway, Malaysia (route ), NKVE , and Subang Jaya-Kelana Jaya Interchange nearby will provide motorists to the various part of Klang Valley via Federal Highway, New Pantai Expressway (NPE) and KESAS Highway. With its strategic location, easy accessibility, and affluent customer base, Ara Damansara is poised to be developed into a prestige township offering a lifestyle that promotes close-knit community living.
Accessibility into the township is via the six-lane dual carriageway Subang Airport Highway and Subang Kelana-Link interchange. Second access is through NKVE tunnel via Crimson Condominium to Damansara-Puchong Expressway (LDP). The eastern portion of Ara Damansara is linked to Persiaran Tropicana passes through Damansara Idaman and Damansara Lagenda. Through Persiaran Tropicana residents of Ara Damansara can easily access to various commercial areas such as One Utama, Kota Damansara and Mutiara Damansara.
Ara Damansara has two Light Railway Transit (LRT) stations, namely Lembah Subang station and Ara Damansara station arising from Putra LRT Kelana Jaya line extension just completed in June 2016.
Latest and Future Development
- "Ara Hill" is a signature development by Sime Darby Property, consisting of gated and guarded high-rise condos and low-rise villas on a 6-acre (24,000 m2) land.
- "Verde" is a hotel-inspired residential development and just completed. Consisting of 4 towers (13 floors on each tower) in a gated and guarded community.
- "Ara Greens Residences" is a multi generational and harmonious development next to Verde. The meticulously planned 7.5-acre freehold AraGreens offers a residential sanctuary; where 4.76 acres of community space (approx. 63.4% of development – one of the highest in the market), cutting-edge architecture and energy-efficient technologies shape every aspect of modern living...right into the future.
- "H2O Residency", 6.05 acres of prime freehold land located at the center of Ara Damansara township. Signature service residence inspired by the simple beauty of water. A new style of living which promotes well-being with aquatic elements in its design makes it an even more desirable development to own. Estimate completion by the end of 2017. Consisting of 3 block of Service Apartment and 1 block of Soho (15 floors on each block with 7 lift) 3 tier security. Development by Titijaya Land Berhad
- "Oasis Mall", upcoming[when?] new shopping mall next to Tesco Extra development by Sime Darby and join venture with Burfied
- "Oasis Corporate Park Spans" across 9.77 acres of prime freehold land in Ara Damansara. It’s a one-stop hub with a perfect mix of corporate offices, serviced suites, retail outlets, a hotel and convention centre. Visionary and well planned, this is blue-chip real estate coveted by many.