Arab Media Group
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
United Arab Emirates
(Chief Executive Officer)
Number of employees
Arab Media Group (AMG) is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates, based entertainment company, a new business vertical of Dubai Holding. AMG covers radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. AMG is an engaging premier integrated entertainment company, managing Global Village, Arabian Radio Network  and Done Events. Founded in March 2005, AMG has a workforce of just under 300 staff across its three Dubai-based offices. The current CEO of Dubai Holding is Fadel Al Ali.
Arab Media Group subsidiaries
- Global Village: Regions leading family and cultural entertainment destination.
- Arabian Radio Network, operates nine of the region’s leading radio stations across multi platforms attracting millions of listeners daily, making it the largest radio network in the UAE:
- Dubai 92 - English language adult contemporary radio
- Dubai Eye 103.8 - English language, multicultural talk radio station
- Virgin Radio 104.4 - English language hit music station
- City 101.6 - Hindi youth music station
- Hit 96.7 - Malayalam youth music station with strong news and information focus
- Al Khaleejiya 100.9 - GCC station with strong UAE National focus
- Al Arabiya 99 - Arab expatriate youth music station
- Radio Shoma 93.4 FM - Persian
- Tag 91.1 - the first Filipino premium radio station in the UAE
- Done Events: Done Events, a multi-facetted and award winning events and live entertainment company, producing annual marquee government and corporate events as well as some of the biggest concerts regionally.
Television assets merger with Dubai Media Incorporated
As a direct impact of the 2007 financial crisis, after considerable layoffs of the workforce, AMG's television assets, held via Arabian Television Network were merged with Dubai state broadcaster Dubai Media Incorporated in late 2009.
- Dubai Holding
- News Corporation
- RedfestDXB (Music festival managed by Virgin Radio Dubai under Arabian Radio Network, a subsidiary of the AMG group.)