Jump to navigation Jump to search
Araba may refer to :
Places and jurisdictions
- the Ancient Arab Kingdom of Araba, a Roman-Parthian buffer state in modern Iraq
- Basque name of Álava, a province and medieval bishopric (now Latin titular see) in the autonomous Basque country, northern Spain
- Arabah, a section of the Great Rift Valley
- Arraba, Israel, an Arab-Israeli town in Israel
- Arraba, Jenin, a Palestinian village in the West Bank
- Araba (album), a 1999 album by Mustafa Sandal
- Araba (carriage), a carriage (such as a cab or coach) used in Turkey and neighbouring countries; also spelled aroba
- Araba Formation, in palaeozoic geology
- Araba people, an indigenous Australian people of Queensland, Australia
- Araba (title), a chieftaincy title that may be held by a Yoruba priest of the oracle.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Araba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.