From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Araba (disambiguation))
Araba may refer to:
- Álava, a province in northern Spain (called Araba in Basque)
- Arabah, a section of the Great Rift Valley
- Arraba, Galilee, an Arab-Israeli town in Israel
- Arraba, Jenin, a Palestinian village in the West Bank
- Kingdom of Araba
- Araba Formation, in palaeozoic geology
- Araba (carriage), a carriage (such as a cab or coach) used in Turkey and neighbouring countries; also spelled aroba
- Araba (album), a 1999 album by Mustafa Sandal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Araba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.