From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Araba (disambiguation))
Araba may refer to :
Places and jurisdictions
- the Ancient Arab Kingdom of Araba, a Roman-Parthian buffer state in modern Iraq
- Basque name of Álava, a province and medieval bishopric (now Latin titular see) in the autonomous Basque country, northern Spain
- Arabah, a section of the Great Rift Valley
- Arraba, Galilee, an Arab-Israeli town in Israel
- Arraba, Jenin, a Palestinian village in the West Bank
- Araba Formation, in palaeozoic geology
- Araba (carriage), a carriage (such as a cab or coach) used in Turkey and neighbouring countries; also spelled aroba
- Araba (album), a 1999 album by Mustafa Sandal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Araba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.